Friday, June 24, 2011

Where is a good place to buy a large rock?


Where is a good place to buy a large rock?
I had a plan at my school to create a spirit rock, a rock sitting somewhere at the school with our school colors on it. I'm trying to find a place to buy a large stone. Nothing too giant nor too small. I need to find something that will ship to the school and has to be around the Fort Worth, Texas area. Can anyone help or give me advice or even set me in the right direction? Thanks
Decorating & Remodeling - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Yes, contact a company that sells gravestones or a landscaping firm. There are better ways though both to spend money and promote school spirit. Why don't you get something useful instead like a bench.
2 :
Most garden centers sell rock. You buy it by the pound and pay accordingly. If you need a really large one they may deliver for free to the school.
3 :
Look around in the yellow pages under the listing "Rocks" you will find many local business's that sell landscaping rocks and boulders. In most cases if you buy a ton or more of rock the delivery will be free.

Popular Posts