Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I am thinking about moving to to Fort Worth Texas...Why is the housing sooo cheap?


I am thinking about moving to to Fort Worth Texas...Why is the housing sooo cheap?
I am in Nursing School & I graduate in about a year and we are considering moving to Fort Worth Texas....after we saw HOW cheap the housing was there! We live in Denver and houses are really high. Can anyone offer any advice on the area and tell me what I am about to get myself into=)
Renting & Real Estate - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
1. There is lots of land. 2. The land is flat and easy to build on. 3. Inexpensive immigrant labor and few unions keep construction costs low. 4. Most people love Texas, and you probably will too.
2 :
The place is probably an American gheto. you may not only find the housing cheap, but also the food, sex and freedom. You can still try it.
3 :
I would agree with David B. Don't know much more to add.

Popular Posts