Monday, June 20, 2011

Texas Christian Univeristy or University of Arkansas?


Texas Christian Univeristy or University of Arkansas?
Which should I attend? I have scholarships worth considerable amounts to both, although TCU is much more expensive that U of A. I'm strongly leaning towards TCU. Undecided on a major, possibly biology. TCU is in Fort Worth, Texas and U of A is in Fayetteville, AR. I am from AR. Tell me which school and why! (I know all I need to know about the schools and have visited multiple times and stayed over night with students at each. Just looking for an outside opinion, this is just for fun.)
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I really think yous should go to TCU in Fort Worth, Texas. If you want to go to further your education and you become a resident of Texas, it will cost you so much less money compare to schools in order states. Texas is not a bad place to live. ss

Popular Posts