Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Anyone here from Brewer Middle School in Texas?


Anyone here from Brewer Middle School in Texas?
I'm lesbian and going to BMS in Fort Worth, Texas. Just moved here from New York, and wow, there are a lot of homophobes here. Not currently open to anyone yet. I'm just wondering if anyone goes to my school and is LGBT or a supporter? Kinda seems like everyone at my school will hate me if I come out to anyone right now.
Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgendered - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
No, but Im sure it can't be anywhere near as bad as Rogersville Middle School in Tennessee.
2 :
I would be quite shocked if someone from your school out of all the schools in the world found this and answered xP
3 :
Let's just hope all the new girls this year don't get bashed now....

Popular Posts