Saturday, January 22, 2011

Dental schools in Fort Worth, Texas that will pull wisdom teeth for cheap?


Dental schools in Fort Worth, Texas that will pull wisdom teeth for cheap?
I don't have very much money and no insurance. I have looked into buying some dental insurance but every one of them had a waiting period to get oral surgery done. I need them extracted as soon as possible. I can't sleep I have a constant headache, my jaw clicks. It would be ideal if a bill could be sent and I could make payments.
Dental - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I have met this sort of situation before,here http://www.HealthInsuranceIdeas.info is the resource I found helpful.
2 :
There are no accredited dental schools in Fort Worth. However, the Baylor University Dental School is in Dallas, so you might want to check them out. The number for patients is 214-848-8441, and their main number is 214-448-8100. But most dentists can make payment arrangements, so you might also want to look into that. Even those dentists that are not set up to take payments over time themselves will often set you up with CareCredit or a similar time-payment plan. Anyway, if Baylor doesn't work out, ask your dentist about payments. http://www.carecredit.com/
3 :
Take a look at this...AffordableDental4All.com you will save up to 80% and there is no waiting period!

Popular Posts