Monday, February 14, 2011

Donalee st in Fort Worth Texas a good neighborhood?Donalee st in Fort Worth Texas a good neighborhood?


Donalee st in Fort Worth Texas a good neighborhood?
We are in Missouri trying to find a house in Arlington/Ft Worth area. We found a house on Donalee in Fort Worth. We have no way of telling if it is a safe area for the kids and good schools. If anyone knows please let me know some info on the area. Thank you. The map shows Donnalee is East of 287 south of Rosedale north of Berry and west of Miller.
Dallas - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
That area is called Stop Six, also known as "the hood". It's not as bad as it was in the early 90s though I still wouldn't consider it a good neighborhood. I lived near that area back then and it was a very bad neighborhood with lots of gang violence. Look in Hurst-Euless-Bedford or Grapevine, Colleyville or Southlake. If you prefer to stay in the city look in western part of the city.
2 :
I have to agree with the answer above mine. That is in fact the "stop six " area. The reason why it is called "stop Six" is because it is not a place that you would want to be after dark. The entire east side of Fort Worth is pretty bad and most of the major crimes that we hear about in the news takes place in east side. That is also where the prostitutes hang out.I have lived in Fort Worth almost my entire life and I won't even go to that part of town. I know this city like the back of my hand, if you want, I'd be willing to help you find a house in a good neighborhood that you and your family can afford. My e-mail address is kittysoma25@yahoo.com

do you know a good acting school in los angeles?

Popular Posts