Sunday, July 10, 2011

mock trial - direct examination help.?


mock trial - direct examination help.?
Hello, I am having a very hard time coming up with good direct examination questions for my mock trial class. This case is a "what if" case on the assassination of president JFK. If any one could help me, that would be appreciated. This is Lee Harvey Oswalds statement by the way. The questions should come from here. My name is Lee Harvey Oswald. My last residence, until my arrest, was a room in a house located in the Oak Cliff section of Dallas. I was born on October 18, 1939, in New Orleans. During my preschool years, I lived in five different locations in New Orleans and eventually was placed in a children’s home. In about 1945 I rejoined my mother and attended at least fourteen different schools in Louisiana, Texas and New York, finally ending up at Arlington Heights High School in 1956. In October 1956, at the age of 17, I joined the Marines and reported for basic training in San Diego. After basic, I was stationed in Jacksonville, Florida, Biloxi, Mississippi and El Toro, California before boarding the U.S.S. Bexar in August 1957. In June 1958, I was court-martialed for a fight with a sergeant and confined for about six weeks. I was released from active duty on September 11, 1959. Shortly after leaving the Marines, I decided to go to Europe. While in Moscow, I attempted to renounce my United States citizenship but changed my mind after two years in Russia. I met and married Marina Nikolayevna Prusakova in Minsk in the spring of 1961. Marina and I returned to the United States the following year and moved to Fort Worth, Texas. Around March 1963, I saw an advertisement in a gun magazine and ordered a rifle. I wrote a note to Marina about that same time telling her how to deal with my death or arrest and left for New Orleans. Marina moved to Irving and began living with some friends she had met, but she joined me in New Orleans after a couple of months. After working a few months in New Orleans, I was fired from my job. Marina went back to Irving to stay with her friends there, and I went to Mexico City for a couple of months. The police showed me a picture they say they found in my wife’s stuff. The picture showed me standing with a holstered pistol strapped to my waist, holding a rifle, but it is a fake. I don’t know where it came from, unless someone made it up. Shortly after returning to the Dallas area, I was hired at the Texas School Book Depository, a textbook distribution center located in downtown Dallas. I moved into a rented room in Dallas’ Oak Cliff neighborhood to be closer to my job. I understand that I have been charged in the murder of President John F. Kennedy. I left work by bus about the time of the shooting and had nothing to do with his death. These are all the facts that I can remember about this matter.
Homework Help - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I suggest you to post this question in the specialized section of Yahoo Answers. Hope you'll get the answer you're looking for. Good luck

Popular Posts