Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What are the nice area in Fort Worth Texas?


What are the nice area in Fort Worth Texas?
I'm relocating to Fort Worth from Michigan. I'm looking for an apartment and would like to know what aeas are nice. I also have small children and would like to live in a good school district.
Dallas - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
When I lived in that area I liked the mid-cities area, that is Hurst Euless Bedford. Its between Dallas and Fort Worth, so you can get to either city easily. Arlington is nice, too. If you want to stick in Fort Worth itself, I would try the Fossil Creek area on the North side. I believe the school district there is called Birdville and is quite good. If you like being close to downtown the TCU area is very nice. Lily B Clayton elementary school is excellent, as is Tangelweed. I loved Fort Worth. I am sure you will too!
2 :
Also near the TCU area would be the zoo, the museums,and many parks...but not too many new houses. The north part of Fort Worth, like Birdville is nice and has new development as does the area around Benbrook Lake and to the south, which would be Crowley. Welcome neighbor.
3 :
There is a great place called Benbrook that is great for schools, convenience, homes, apartments and so forth. Right off the expressways to be able to get anywhere in the Ft. Worth/Dallas metro area. Shopping is a hop away, within 10 mins and there are some nice convenient stops and little conveniences around Benbrook, but it is mostly residential. Close to White Settlement and very close to the Ft. Worth city expressway. The city is only 10 to 15 mins. away too.
4 :
Keller ISD is the hottest/best school district right now. I technically live in N. Fort Worth but I am still within the Keller ISD. They are building some new apartments off of I-35W and Basswood Blvd that might be in the KISD school district. Anyway, try to look in the Keller, TX area or the North end of Fort Worth.
5 :
Try Crowley ISD in Fort Worth. It's actually Crowley, TX. but it's just a suburb outside of the main city. I have family that live there and the children attend school in Crowley ISD. It's a nice clean area, with some nice houses and apartments. Have a safe move!

Popular Posts